6 – 9pm
With Maeve Rutten – freelance Senior Consultant who works with startups, scaleups and other fast- moving companies in Product Design, Service Design and Experience Design.
Drop in sessions every Tuesday evening from 4th June – 9th July 2019
Time: 6 – 9pm
Learn about what it takes to design a digital product from scratch. Discover what part user research, persona creation and problem framing play. Please bring your own software projects / ideas to the workshop as you will use that as a jumping off point during the workshop.
- 9th July:
– How to conduct effective user interviews
– The Product Validation process
What we’ve done before:
- 4th June: Persona, how to create them and why (and create your own proto-persona during the workshop)
- 11th June: Lean UX – Creating a Problem Statement & Assessing Risk
- 18th June: Creating Customer Journeys, Experience Maps and Service Design Blueprints
- 25th June: IA (Information Architecture ) and Sketching Paper Wireframe Prototypes
- 2nd July: The Product Validation process (start-up style!)
These workshops are designed to be collaborative so bring your own ideas and challenges!
Our product design workshops are suitable for those from all departments, and all levels whether you are at idea stage, or you have a product in early stage development, or you just want to find out more!
Imperial College Advanced Hackspace, Stadium House, 68 Wood Lane, White City, London, W12 7TA
Room: Enter from Door A and meet in the Challenge Room
Limited spaces available! Register to secure your place soon.